Waukegan Traffic Ticket & Traffic Violations Attorneys
Serving Lake County, Illinois and the surrounding towns, area counties
Stone & Associates helps people who have been charged with traffic violations. We work hard to ensure a traffic offense stays off of your record, we work to help you avoid increased insurance premiums, and we work to help you avoid the consequences of a traffic violation conviction. If you have gotten a speeding ticket or other traffic violation, contact the attorneys at Stone & Associates TODAY for help.
Have you been charged with a traffic violation?
Traffic tickets and violations can lead to the loss of your driving privileges. We work hard to help our clients have a traffic ticket dismissed, a violation reduced, or as an alternative to a conviction, receive court supervision when possible. Obtaining court supervision will help you avoid having the incident placed on your public driving record. In addition, this can help you avoid a driver’s license suspension, and prevent an increase in your vehicle insurance premiums. As experienced and knowledgeable traffic offense attorneys, Stone & Associates can help you.
We can help you with these issues:
- Aggravated speeding (40 miles over the speed limit)
- Drag Racing
- Driving on expired registration / license plates
- Driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license
- Driving without proof of insurance
- DUI / Drunk Driving
- Failure to reduce speed to avoid a motor vehicle accident
- Failure to STOP at a railroad crossing
- Failure to STOP for a school bus
- Hit and run accidents / leaving the scene of an accident
- Improper lane usage
- Reckless Driving
- Red light violations
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Speeding tickets
- Stop sign violations
- Traffic accidents – including accidents that have resulted in serious injury or fatality
- Underage drinking and driving
CALL ATTORNEYS WHO CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
If you have been arrested, or have received a citation for a traffic violation or offense, contact the attorneys at Stone & Associates TODAY for HELP!
For a free consultation with our experienced and compassionate attorneys.
Call us 24/7 at (847) 336-7888 or CONTACT US ONLINE.